RECITAL INFORMATION SPRING 2021
Thursday, June 24, at 6pm
STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE 11⁄2 HOURS PRIOR TO SHOWTIME AND REPORT TO DRESSING AREAS/ROOMS BEHIND THE AUDITORIUM IN THE CHORUS ROOMS.
PLACE: East Haven High School
This is a beautiful, air-conditioned facility. You will be very pleased!
There will be concessions available and tables in the lobby.
FYI: It is customary to reward your child with flowers after their performance on recital days.
Please give your child flowers to walk on stage with right before
the finale. You can bring them into the gymnasium before the finale or students can bring them to dressing area and leave them with their stuff.
- Students are asked to arrive 11⁄2 hours prior to show time and report directly to changing area.
- The changing area in the Chorus Rooms behind the Auditorium.
- When not performing, students are required to remain in the
dressing rooms during the show. Please bring activities to keep children occupied i.e.: coloring books, ipads, snacks etc.
- No students are allowed in the auditorium during the show. Tickets cannot be purchased for students even out of costume. All students must remain in changing area during the show.
- Absolutely no pictures or video are allowed at the recital and we ask that you please wait until each routine is complete before standing.
- “Finale”– All students are required to remain at the recital for the entire show. For the finale, they will walk on stage with the last class they danced with – so all dancers should remain in those costumes.
- Youngest Pre-School Dancers will receive a Pass to sit on a parents lap after they perform. Then, before the finale a parent can line them up near the stage entrance.